Thursday, June 25, 2009

In Defense Of Mark Sanford

Republican party leader and degenerate drug addict, Rush "Oxymoron" Limbaugh, defended Governor Sanford's leaving the country and cheating on his wife--Obama made him do it.

"This is almost like, 'I don't give a damn, the country's going to Hell in a handbasket, I just want out of here,'" said Limbaugh. "He had just tried to fight the stimulus money coming to South Carolina. He didn't want any part of it. He lost the battle. He said, 'What the Hell. I mean, I'm -- the federal government's taking over -- what the Hell, I want to enjoy life.'"

"The point is," he added, "there are a lot of people whose spirit is just -- they're fed up, saying to Hell with it, I don't even want to fight this anymore, I just want to get away from it."

So, terrified of being teabagged by a huge Mandingo stimulus package and thereby feeling impotent and self-conscious, the Governor just said "Fuck it," it, presumably being Maria in Argentina.

It's all about the man, keeping you down, Argentina way.

Aye caramba!

6 comments:

RD said...

You need to look up the word "satire" or the phrase "tongue in cheek" and stop taking Rush Limbaugh seriously.... speaking of which, I have a hard time believing you listened to Rush to get this information... rather I suspect you copied some other radical extreme leftwing Obamanoid who probably didn't listen to what Limbaugh actually said in proper context either.

You guys are classic.
-red

Oilfieldguy said...

Your satirical comment is funny. Imagine a serial cut-n-paste gatherer for data to nourish the hive-mind of authoritarian cultists making such an accusation.

A member of a 40 million strong confederate sleeper cell Manchurian electorate that can be turned on and off by a switch, and whose ire and adoration can be regulated like burners on a camp stove.

Prepare to wail and gnash your teeth, for when Supreme Leader El Rushbo finds out you called him a joke...

RD said...

I don't wail or gnash my teeth... nor do I particularly care what Rush Limbaugh (or you) thinks about what I say.

"A member of a 40 million strong (Muslim?) sleeper cell Manchurian electorate that can be turned on and off by a switch, and whose ire and adoration can be regulated like burners on a camp stove."

Sounds like the Obamanation to me.

RD said...

And when I'm having my cereal, I never cut nor paste... it's tastes bad or is bad taste, you decide.

Unknown said...

how are things? hope all is well for you and yours...

Unknown said...

The above thought is smart and doesn’t require any further addition.
It’s perfect thought from my side.
====================
DFH Financial Solutions